Skin is one of the most important parts of your body and it’s in good shape too in fact, most Americans are reported to have healthy, clear skin, if you’re looking after your skin right, this summer shouldn’t be a time for anxiety; ready to go back to work? Good! You’ll be happy to know that there are ways to keep your skin in top shape.
If you have sensitive or irritated skin, you might want to look elsewhere for help, read on for more information about how to take care of your skin with marine collagen.
What is Marine Collagen?
Marine collagen is a type of protein found in the human body it’s found in your skin and nails and is a great source of MCT oil which helps to reduce inflammation and improve skin texture in addition to its wonderful benefits, marine collagen has been shown to improve the symptoms of cancer, including cartilage and tissue defects.
The Benefits of Marine Collagen
The benefits of marine collagen are many, it has anti-aging properties, it’s good for your heart, and it can help prevent and treat several types of cancer the good news is that you can get your hands on this protein at any time, and there are plenty of ways to keep your skin in top shape with it.
How to Take Care of your Skin with Marine Collagen
Making sure you’re hydrated is the first step to taking care of your skin Marine collagen water is the fundamental unit of cells in the body, and for the skin to function properly, you’ll want to drink it and it’s important to drink water with minerals in it like calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
These minerals are found in vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes, and parsnips wherein you can also drink water with anti-oxidative compounds like ascorbic acid and lutein as well as vitamins and minerals in it.
When to Use Marine Collagen
Marine collagen is best taken 1-3 times a week it’s found in the skin and nails and can help reduce inflammation and improve blood flow.
You can drink water with it, but you need to be careful as it’s rich in minerals as well as avoid excess intake as it’s a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Ways to Keep Your Skin in Shape with Marine Collagen
- Exfoliate Frequently: Exfoliating once a week will help to remove dead skin cells and help to keep your skin smooth.
- Use a Hydrating Cream or Moisturizing Oil: A moisturizing oil or body butter is a great way to hydrate and regain the firmness of your skin.
- Invest in a Natural Exfoliant: A natural exfoliant will help to keep your skin smooth and healthy.
- Use a Water Reversing Cream or Oil: A water-reversing cream is a great way to reduce the length and intensity of sunlight and stay hydrated.
- Water intact: In cases when you’re really dehydrated or if you’re in a hot climate, you might want to add drops of sweetener like stevia to your water.
- Drink Water with B vitamins: Vitamin B’s are found in everything from broccoli to broccoli florets.
- Keep Your Skin in Good Form: Washing your skin once a week with a mild cleanser or scrub will not only keep your skin from looking dull but will also help to keep your skin’s pores unclogged.
- Avoid Skin Exfoliation Shampoos: Shampoos with sodium lauryl ether sulfonate or sodium stearoylEVA-12 in the ingredients are not recommended for skincare.